The school uniform is an integral part of our school culture. The uniform reinforces a sense of pride and identity as well as establishing patterns of good grooming and self-discipline.
Every effort must be made by all students to be neatly dressed and groomed.
The wearing of the full correct uniform is compulsory and parents are reminded of their responsibility to support the school in this matter.
There is a two-week change over period for summer and winter uniform at the beginning of Terms Two and Four. The school hat is part of the uniform and is to be worn from 1 August until 31 May until 30 April yearly.
Sun Protection Policy, the No Hat No play rule applies during this time.
- All students are expected to wear the correct uniform while at school
- There are three uniforms: Summer - Term One and Four, Winter – Term Two and Three and Sports on designated days
- Hair longer than collar length (for girls and boys) should be tied up with hair ties
- Extreme hairstyles, eg mohawks, rats tails, hair colouring etc are not permitted
- Jewellery including watch, sleeper/stud earrings and small religious symbols on chains are permitted provided children’s safety is guaranteed
- All uniform items should be clearly marked with the child’s name
- On designated casual days clothing should be discreet and modest
- A uniform reminder note will be issued to students who are not wearing the correct uniform
UMS Uniform Shop
- 1/6 Montrose Avenue Norwood 8363 5255
- Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
- 8/254 Hampstead Rd, Clearview 0432 345 406
- Mon,Tues,Thurs 9.00am - 4.30am
- Wednesday 10.30am - 4.30am
- Friday 10.30am - 4.00pm
See attachments regarding location, orders and price list.